Digital Underwater Photographer Course
1 Day 3 Dives 7400
Goal: To successfully learn how to take underwater professional photos using all the skills of expert diving with safety.
The vibrancy of the underwater world is truly unmatched with exotic marine life, beautiful formations, unique flora and fauna and so much more. For this reason and many others, the underwater remains heaven for all photographers.
Are you excited to capture the beauty of the sea and need the right skills to do that? We’re here to help you along. From the ground up, we’ll teach you all you need to learn about taking your photography skills to the next level underwater with our Digital Underwater Photographer Course. Get it booked today!
During two scuba dives, here’s what you will learn in our Digital Underwater Photographer Course:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for yourself.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
All you need to know about the Digital Underwater Photographer Course:
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
Equipment for the Course:
You’ll need a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment and a Digital Camera. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Scubadeep will suggest and provide the gears appropriate for your PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course.
What’s included in our PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course:
- All PADI materials, certification fee, and equipment.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on the 2nd/3rd day of your course.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.