PADI Underwater Navigator Speciality Course
One Day 3 Dives 7,000 THB
Goal: To sharpen your underwater navigation skills with compasses and enhance your observation skills while being submerged.
Learn how to sharpen your observation skills while being underwater and enhance your ability to successfully navigate your way through the water with the use of a compass. This course can count as a college credit too; you can ask your instructor for more information on the matter.
Be the leader of the sea that everyone follows, seeks advice from, and trusts. With the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty Course, you will surely be a hero among the pack with exceptional confidence and agility.
After three scuba dives here are the skills you will learn from the course:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
All you need to know about the PADI Underwater Navigation Course Certification, Phuket
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board, and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
Equipment for the Course:
You will be required to have a dive computer, a compass, and an underwater slate along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment.
Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Scubadeep will suggest and provide all gears appropriate for your course.
What’s included in our PADI Underwater Navigation Course Certification, Phuket:
- All PADI materials, certification fee, and equipment.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on the 2nd/3rd day of your course.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.