ANEMONE REEF SCUBA DIVING
3 Dives at 4000 THB All Inclusive
ANEMONE REEF :
Located about 600 meters from the north of Shark Pint Marin sanctuary, this site houses a massive limestone pinnacle that is 30 meters high with a tip of about 5 meters. After hitting the King Cruiser and getting sheared off, it is now 3 meters deeper. The Thai name of this beautiful site ‘Hin Jom’, means ‘submerged rock’ and has been kept for this very reason.
Along the shallow sides, you can sight magnificent blue and green anemones and the corals cling to every available surface they can find.
You can sight many vibrantly colorful anemone fish as well as many clownfish living and hiding among the anemones. A complete package for the divers to see and experience, this site is one of a kind.
- Visibility 5-20M
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Current : Moderate to Strong
- Dive Level Recommendation : Advanced ++
Marine life in Anemone Reef:
As the name of the site suggests you can see many anemonefish as well as some clownfish. Many snappers are lurking within the pinnacle. You can also sight yellowtail barracuda circling the rock, together with groupers, oriental sweetlips, juvenile harlequin sweetlips, scorpionfish, and soldierfish that flit among corals and crevices.
Leopard Sharks are also some pesky intruders that you can spot lucking from the other popular sites from around the area.
Small critters such as tiger-tail seahorses are also found here on occasion. At the shallow areas near the mooring line, ornate ghost pipefish, nudibranchs, and even anglerfish have been seen.
All you need to know about diving with us to Anemone Reef
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
What’s included in your Trip.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.
- 600 Baht Entry Fees to the Phi Phi Islands. You can pay 600 Baht per person to park officials.