PADI Rescue Diver Course
2 Days THB 13,900
Timeline: 2 Days
Goal: Learning how to prevent and manage an emergency or danger in the water.
Problem-solving in the face of danger or an emergency is one of the most challenging yet rewarding skills to equip one’s self with. The PADI Rescue Diver Course is designed to help others in times of need and with rigorous learning and practicing. At the same time, the course is planned to be entertaining, so there is no shortage of fun!
For those seeking to increase their knowledge and experience to help others, the Rescue Diver Course is a perfect choice!
This course also serves as a prerequisite for all PRO DIVE leadership training (Dive-master and Assistant Instructor training). The course teaches:
- Developing the necessary knowledge and skills for individuals to effectively perform diver rescues and assists.
- Managing and preventing diving accident situations.
- Rendering proper first aid.
- Qualifying for Dive-master training.
- A PADI Advanced Open Water certificate or the equivalent with another training agency. A current First Aid certificate also known as Emergency First Response Certification (valid within the past 24 months.
- History of 20 or more logged dives.
All you need to know about your PADI Rescue Diver Course, Phuket
- The first day is theory-based and you will be shown relevant material on the course.
- We will pick you up around 8 am and take you to our Sirolodive office in Chalong.
- We will introduce you to your PADI Instructor who will teach and dive with you over the three-day course.
- Meanwhile, you can enjoy yourself in our dive center with free soft drinks, WIFI, and air-conditioning. This is to ensure that you are comfortable all day.
- Next, you will be taught all the theoretical concepts. The theory includes the PADI Rescue Diver course knowledge development, a PADI Rescue Diver course DVD to watch, and finally, the PADI Rescue Diver course exam to test your knowledge.
- Students will engage and learn practical skills in the swimming pool to gain the confidence and technical requirements for the next day.
Day 3 –
- Depending on the schedule the students will spend the third-day scuba diving in Phuket at either Racha Noi & Yai or Koh Phi Phi Islands.
- They will put their recently acquired rescue skills and knowledge to the test, with simulated rescue scenarios and situations created by their instructor.
- Once the PADI Rescue Diver course is complete, students will know how to manage and assist in real-life rescue situations.
What’s included in our PADI Rescue Diver Course, Phuket
- All Padi materials, fees, certifications, and equipment
- Pool session on day 2, Boat Dive on Day 3
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on the 2nd/3rd day of your course.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt which you can from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.
- Park Fees for Phi Phi Islands only are 600 THB per person. These can be paid directly to the park officials.