Wreck Diver Speciality Course
2 Days 6 Dives 12,000 THB
Goal: To explore old wreck sites with proper training or what to expect and how to drive safely.
Drowned ships, airplanes, and even vehicles hold a bewitching fascination that is quite unmatched. The wreck sites are a usual favorite with divers because they get to see an old forgotten tale of the past that now teems with aquatic life. Some even go for the hopes of discovering something new!
Wrecks offer a glimpse of the past and a chance of discovering new entirely. Whatever the reason, the fascination never dies out. And for this reason, the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course is forever popular with divers all around.
All you need to know about the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
- The recommended dive spot for wreck diving is the King Cruiser Wreck where you will go for exploring.
Equipment for the course:
You will be required to have a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment. A dive light and slate are also recommended. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Scubadeep will suggest other gear appropriate for wreck dive in Phuket is needed.
What’s included in our PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course:
- All PADI materials, certification fee, and equipment.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on the 2nd/3rd day of your course.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket
Wreck Diver – Get a Glimpse!