PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course
2 Days Six Dives 12,000 THB
Goal: To learn how to navigate the waters that are at depths of around 40 meters (130 feet) successfully.
While the shallow waters have their charm, the charisma of the deep sea is not only a mystery but an allure that few locations can quench. Whether it’s a wreck you want to explore, or an exotic marine life that fascinates you to sight, learning to scuba dive at great depths has never been easier with the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
You will start the course by properly understanding your limits and reviewing your urge to swim this deep. There will be a total of 4 deep dives with your instructor in which you will be taught:
- How to use the specialized deep diving equipment successfully.
- Planning Deep dive along with all the buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis, and reviewing all safety considerations.
Equipment for the course:
You will be required to have a dive computer along with the rest of your basic scuba equipment.
A dive light and slate are also recommended. Our Staff and PADI Instructor at Scubadeep will suggest other gear appropriate for deep diving in Phuket.
All you need to know about the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course:
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
What’s included in our PADI Deep Diver Course, Phuket:
- All PADI materials, certification fee, and equipment.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on the 2nd/3rd day of your course.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.