Deep Dive Speciality Course
2 Days Six Dives 12,500 THB
Goal: To learn how to navigate the waters that are at depths of around 40 meters (130 feet) successfully.
While the shallow waters have their charm, the charisma of the deep sea is not only a mystery but an allure that few locations can quench. Whether it’s a wreck you want to explore, or an exotic marine life that fascinates you to sight, learning to scuba dive at great depths has never been easier with the Deep Dive Specialty course.
You will start the course by properly understanding your limits and reviewing your urge to swim this deep. There will be a total of 4 deep dives with your instructor in which you will be taught:
- How to use the specialized deep diving equipment successfully.
- Planning Deep dive along with all the buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis, and reviewing all safety considerations.
Equipment for the course:
A Dive Computer, Dive Torch and a Slate will be provided by Scubadeep if you do not already have one. Our Staff and Diving Instructor at Scubadeep will suggest other gear appropriate for deep diving in Phuket.
All you need to know about the Deep Dive Specialty course:
- We will pick you up from your hotel at the designated time assigned by Scubadeep based on your Hotel an evening before the dive date. You’ll be taken to our Boat, the M/V Sirolo at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
What’s included in our Deep Dive Course, Phuket:
- All Diving materials, certification fee, and equipment.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat on both days.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.
- Marine National Park Fees of 600 Baht for Phi Phi Islands should Phi Phi Islands be one of your Dive Trips