SHARK POINT SCUBA DIVING
3 Dives at 4000 THB All Inclusive
Consisting of three main sections or pinnacles, the site starts from a steeper one to a more flattened southern descent. It rises twice at the other two pinnacles on the reef. The second pinnacle is also a good place to start the dive if the currents are moderate.
The site is a popular diving spot to sight the sharks, groups of tropical fish and colorful soft corals, and sea fans. They are the ones that keep the massive pinnacles adorned with color. The water is nutrient-rich for all the marine life in the location. There are many interesting points to see and many divers spend lots of time exploring them. The facets are the most popular and the instructors advise diving with nitrox for longer diving.
- Visibility 5-20M
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Current : Moderate to Strong
- Dive Level Recommendation : Advanced ++
Marine Life at Shark Point:
The main attraction of the site is to spot sharks like leopard sharks. But the site brims with other exotic creatures like seahorses, ornate ghost pipefish along with sea fans, and coral. Some other types of fish inhabited in the area are scorpionfish, lionfish, pufferfish, and blue-ringed angelfish. On the rock and between corals, you can look for colorful nudibranchs, dancing shrimps, and boxfish. Above the reef, there are also schools of barracuda and yellow line snappers that you can’t miss.
All you need to know about diving with us to Shark Point
- Our team will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am and drop you at our Boat at Chalong Pier.
- Once on the boat, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet on board and we will continue to serve you snacks and drinks throughout the trip.
- A lunch buffet is also served with all dietary requests taken into account. If you wish to order a vegetarian meal, please contact Scubadeep’s staff once you board.
- Next, you will be briefed by your instructor regarding the use of all diving equipment, dive sites, and what to expect from each dive location including all safety-related matters.
- After the trip, we will drop you off at your hotel.
What’s included in your Trip.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off on all days to most locations.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments on the boat.
- A complimentary Scubadeep T-shirt that you can collect from our dive center in Chalong.
Here’s what’s not included:
- The package does not include any underwater videos and pictures. But they can be requested from the diving staff on board with charges of 1000 THB per day.
- For certain locations, additional charges for pick and drop may apply. These include areas that are Surin onwards to Maikhao beach or the North of Phuket.
- 600 Baht Entry Fees to the Phi Phi Islands. You can pay 600 Baht per person to park officials.